Monday, May 21, 2012

Journey Towards Maturation

Many times at a certain stage of our life, we pass through very challenging phases. Those incidents sure do direct us to a particular phenomenon and thus allow us to visualize the reality of our existence.

Presently taking care of my domestic issues I sure can examine that how going back to school has matured me. Life has taken a new turn, very much demanding I may say, a turn full of guiding keys which I gained through my mistakes, hardships and other experiences.

I can feel the tough world around me, the world which is full of obstacles. While looking after my family and an elderly relative I know I have to be a discipline person facing all the complications with courage. I must envision my talent. I should make the most use of it and should hold the rope of maturity more firmly. God has not sent anyone empty-handed being more understanding regarding many circumstances I must value a famous saying by Mike Price:More people have talent than discipline. That’s why discipline pays better.

That’s just one of the many things which I am learning. There is just so much to say, so much to express, I am just hanging by the moment!

1 comment:

cv writing service said...

passing the harsh times and coming over the challenges laid by life moves you closer towards maturation. Only mature people know how to deal effectively with life matters.